Monday, May 28, 2007

A new place, a new job, a new journey...

After a long time, in fact for the second time, I have again decided to write my blog. As the name of this blog 'Freexpressions" suggests, this time, I have lots of stuff to share, to express.
And all of this will be about my shifting from the Millenium City - Gurgaon to another beautiful place in India called 'Hyderabad".

I came to Hyderabad on 20th of May 2007 to start a new job. On the next day, I joined Qualcomm India Pvt. Ltd, the Indian office of the wireless leader of the world. I will write later on why I joined Qualcomm. For a hint, the basic reason is a quest to work in one of the best technology places of the world.

So today it is my 9th day in Hyderabad - the 6th most populous metropolis in India. I have only added to its population :-)

So in the subsequent posts, I will write about my rendezvous with Hyderabad and various places inside it - especially my office, the Hi-Tech City, the lakes and the hotels & restaurants.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.