Friday, March 28, 2008

My biggest phone surpirse!

Sometimes life gives you the best pleasures through most unexpected surprises. Like it did to me today.
I got a phone call asking "Is it Anish? Reongnize me"?
That was one of my best friends at school. We talked exactly after 10 years...a time window that can change a lot of things but not true friendships. Sharing so many updates and happenings of life with someone you have spent a time that you have always cherished is itself a cherishable experience.
Talking to one of those best persons whom you like or have liked but couldn't keep in touch makes you forget all the small worries of daily routine. For me at least, this boosts my energy levels to a new high. So thought of spending some of that energy in writing my feelings down with the hope of again reading and again getting renewed positive energy out of that.

No comments: